Re: [Healeys] Champions(again)

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Champions(again)
From: "Mirek Sharp" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 23:02:08 -0400
Sorry all - I did not word that very well.  I also enjoy the banter over
various topics, even if the list has been there before, and new perspectives
often emerge.  My first comment was purely facetious - there is no end of
monkey wrenches an old vehicle can throw at us - we will never get to the
end of topics.

cheers,

Mirek
60 BT7