Re: [Healeys] Texas Cooler Warning

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Texas Cooler Warning
From: F Ronald Rader <f.ronald.rader@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:33:26 -0700
there is nothing like adding extra rows to the radiator to reduce the
water temperature.
on some list (XK'S?) i heard of an emergency vehicle radiator.
i am going to try this when i replace my rad in my xk 150 this winter.
it uses five rows wit the same top and bottom.
it is used on emergency vehicles that sit with their engines idling
for long periods of time.
any one else??
ron
I have four rows on my BJ8.