[Healeys] Octane ratings

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Octane ratings
From: "Paul Leeks" <Paull@glasgows.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:51:12 +0100
I wonder if I can get some advice re the type of petrol for my BN4.

Over the last ten years I have used standard unleaded (Octane 95 RON) along
with Castrol Valvemaster Plus which claims to provide an octane boost.  (I
have non-hardened valves/seats.)

So my question is ... would I be better off using super unleaded (Octane 97
RON) plus the CVP or will this make me 'over-boosted'?

Many thanks

Paul Leeks
BN4

Think before you print to save energy and paper.

Glasgows
Customs House, Customs Way, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 2UW
Tel: 01772 767505  Fax: 01772 767555

Email: paull@glasgows.co.uk <mailto:paull@glasgows.co.uk>
Web: www.glasgows.co.uk <http://www.glasgows.co.uk/>

EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of Glasgows. It is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
Accordingly, the copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this message
to any other person may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law. Please
notify the sender immediately if you have received this email by mistake and
delete it from your system. Glasgows is a trading style of R Glasgow &
Associates Public Relations Limited. Registered in England & Wales No.
2257022.

http://www.star.net.uk