Re: [Healeys] Younger Healey owners

To: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Younger Healey owners
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 09:52:52 +0800
I just turned 44 and have had my BJ8 since I was 19.  Even then almost all
Healey owners were older than me.  All I can say is get them into the pub
and you won't be able to keep up!  Usually the older guys have some good
stories!

Most important thing is drive the cars, often.  Been driving my Mk IX daily
for the last few months.... gotta get the chassis swapped on the BJ8.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX