Re: [Healeys] HCrumpet Catchers

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] HCrumpet Catchers
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 21:00:06 -0500
I'd say it is easier for them to get in an E-Type that a lower Healey, and I
can say that with certainty since I have both.  Not sure what an "appropriate"
age is, but most E owners are "older" with "older" wives who seem to have no
adverse reaction to getting into that beautiful car.

Cheers
tom

---- Editorgary@aol.com wrote:

=============
In a message dated 10/3/09 11:59:23 PM, healeys-request@autox.team.net
writes:

> I LOVE my Healey, but it is NOT nearly a "lady catcher" as my
> E-Type---not
> even close.:)
>
> No---I'm not trying to "catch" any:):)
>

> ---- Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net> wrote:

That's because your Healey isn't Healey Blue over White... Women go ga-ga
over that color combination. And while an E-Type was the "ultimate crumpet
catcher" when we were young and the girls were foolish, just have one of the
appropriate age for us try to get in over that wide sill and see how
interested she remains.
Gary

You are subscribed as tomfelts@windstream.net