Re: [Healeys] Exhaust Clamps

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>, "Dan" <jobu53@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Exhaust Clamps
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:00:14 +0100
Why is there greater movement when the engine is starting?  Have a look at
the engine mounts?

Find out what part and where it is banging on the floor and adjust the route
of the system for that point?

The thought of a perfectionist using plumbing gear on a car because the
correct fittings didn't work for him does have a slight amount of
Pythonesque humour about it.  <Smile>

Guy R Day