Re: [Healeys] Who Monitors the list?

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Who Monitors the list?
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 15:25:00 +0000
Good question.  I would imagine that it is Mark ( Mark J Bradakis ) who
monitors all the lists.

I know that if your email contains too many characters it gets sent for
moderation.  I'm not sure if the type of encoding ( html/rich text/plain) can
send it there as well?

I noticed that this last message of yours was from healeys-bounces...

I use "rich text" and I do notice that my messages take awhile to come
through.

> From: stmiller96@hotmail.com
>
> Who monitors the list and why are some things never posted? Another
gentleman
> and myself were having a spirited (very appropriate) discussion about the
need
> for younger Austin Healey owners. Only being able to speak for myself, but
> feel we both felt it to be a very important topic that needs attention.
Only