Re: [Healeys] Who Monitors the list?

To: "'S and T Miller'" <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Who Monitors the list?
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 11:27:28 -0400
I see five communications from you/to you with copies to the list on that
subject. If the replies are not edited, they tend to become very long with
question, response, return response, etc etc etc still appearing. Those will
NOT be posted as they will be over the 3k limit. This is an automatic
function of the way that the list is set up. And bear in mind that I believe
that the headers and footers count towards the 3k character limit. Such
posts are referred to Mark who decides if they should be posted. As far as
monitoring, Mark runs about 30 lists and I am sure that he does not have
time to look at each and every post. I rather believe that he does not look
at many if any at all.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com