[Healeys] Me--Part two

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Me--Part two
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:49:54 EDT
Here is part two:
So I am going to focus both on my physical health and other projects.   I
intend to stay active on this list and the AH British Car Forum, both of
which  are great sources of info to me and I know others.  And with any luck
both me and my cars will be just fine come 2010 and ready for a new full
season.

I also am going to try to stay engaged in a program that will keep me out
of despair and self-pity.  I have so many things and great  friends for
which to be grateful and I plan to stay in touch with all  that.

I have gotten many nice messages from folks on this list.  Many offer
prayers and ask me if I am into it.  No I do not pray to a formal god in  the
sense that many do but I have my own Higher Power and sense of the Universe
as all of us do, and I am continuiing my life search to see just where I
(and this illness) fit in . In the meantime all offers of help, prayer,
spiritual or physical or other sacrifices, incantations, etc. etc. will be
cheerfully accepted.

With any luck this phase will pass and I will soon be able to return to my
normal, self-absorbed personum!
So I am happy to hear from you all and now perhaps we can get back to the
world of Healeys so we can continue to overpuree such topics as earplugs,
Crumpet Catchers, etc. with the occasional journey into something  actually
important!

BTW I will no doubt be asking many questions of the 100 crowd as  I will
likely be running across some new things for myself as I tear into  the
engine.  I think I would like to put on a smaller pulley and also check  to see
what is the condition of my harmonic damper.  It jas been on the car  about
50K miles since I had the engine rebuilt about 7 years  ago.

Best--Michael Oritt