Re: [Healeys] Coolest Cars

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Coolest Cars
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:56:23 +0800
The Austin Princess had hydraulic jacks.

The Austin A90 Atlantic convertible had optional hydraulic window lifts,
which was excellent for use as a guillotine for dogs and/or wifes when the
top was up.  Here's a pic:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Healey.Nut/PeterSAustinA90AtlanticPrototype#5186311043605541602

Probably could use it to tenderize veal cutlets as well.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX