Re: [Healeys] Non Healey

To: Keith Bailey <keithbailey5@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Non Healey
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:35:54 +0800
Keith -

Pebble Beach and Laguna Seca are some of the most impressive things you will
ever see.  Similar to Goodwood, Pebble & Laguna Seca is impressive simply
for the sheer insane value of all the cars, and Laguna Seca is crazy because
of the very wealthy crazy people who race their million dollar classics like
they were a beater Mk 3 Sprite!  Pebble Beach is a great place to see very
special cars and one offs, Bugattis, Hispano Suizas, early rolls, and you
will see hollywood stars walking around the fields

Carmel/Monterrey is also very beautiful, worthwhile to camp in the area, go
down to Big Sur or even San Luis Obispo & Pismo Beach.  Of course you can
also stay in San Franscisco my home town.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX