Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey dealers in US

To: <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey dealers in US
From: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:44:27 -0400
Thanks all, for all the great info.  This gives me a generally idea of where
my car could have been sold from new.  Interesting to learn that they could
have been sold really anywhere in the general area.  Thanks again, Shawn

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1965 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."