Re: [Healeys] Alloy Head

To: healeys@autox.team.net, cnaarndt@gmail.com, Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Alloy Head
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 20:09:08 -0700 (PDT)
Michael, Not upset - far from it - Bit humour - just interested to forecast
the future of my head - could be exciting to bet on it ......
I would like an alloy head by the way, so this may be the excuse that I
needed?
But right now, my car os running REALLY well, so a alloy head would be a
disruption to say the least - but who knows - I may like it.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail@yahoo.com