Re: [Healeys] Battery suggestion

To: Mark LaPierre <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Battery suggestion
From: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:28:16 -0700
Mark,

You can say that about everything these days. :) I helped my neighbor
fix his car last week. He needed a new radiator. The shop charges
$130.00.hr labor! The last time I paid for auto shop labor it was
$40.00/hr and I thought that was ridiculous!

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
1953 Studebaker Champion