Re: [Healeys] Battery suggestion

To: Mark LaPierre <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Battery suggestion
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:16:09 +0800
There is a huge amount of environmental protection procedures around making
batteries.  Even if they are made in China, the major vendors insist that
important environmental procedures are followed.  You don't want the local
kids to look and act like idiots because of the water.

Shop rates are the same.  Esp in California, Shop owners have to comply with
all sorts of environmental procedures.  Overall probably not a bad idea, but
the bureaucrats are so disorganized and competing with each other, half the
time you don't know who you are supposed to be complying with.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX