Re: [Healeys] Prices today

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Prices today
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 00:26:58 EDT
In a message dated 10/20/09 8:53:53 PM, healeys-request@autox.team.net
writes:

> You can say that about everything these days. :) I helped my neighbor
> fix his car last week. He needed a new radiator. The shop charges
> $130.00.hr labor! The last time I paid for auto shop labor it was
> $40.00/hr and I thought that was ridiculous!

Ask a small shop owner how much he/she is paying for liability insurance,
shop insurance, and health insurance especially, compared to what was being
charged only five years ago. Health insurance for employees has, in
particular, gone through the roof, and any kind of liability isn't far behind.
And
folks wonder why we need health reform and tort reform.
Gary