[Healeys] Smashed Austin-Healey

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Smashed Austin-Healey
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:56:12 +1100
G'day

Anything to avoid doing a little work I went to the website of the Sydney
Morning Herald and came across a video on what's called an Australian Survival
Car. I vaguely recall this car from the time so I thought a little diversion
would be of interest.

After waiting for the Land Rover ad to finish, up came the video and yes it is
the car I remember. A little ways into the video it shows accident scenes and
about 20secs in it shows some poor bloke being cut out of an Austin-Healey. I
have never seen this before. The car is RHD and I would say was in Australia.
Don't know if the bloke was mort or not.

Anyway the link is below.

http://media.drive.com.au/cars/car-news/the-australian-survival-car-807668.ht
ml?s_rid=smh:rainbowstrip:content1:29-10:aussafetyvid-172

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Sydney, Australia