Re: [Healeys] Oil Change Frequency

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Oil Change Frequency
From: "John Rowe" <jkrowe46@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:00:58 +1000
That seems strange.I have a 2007 BMWwhich tells when you need an oil change
20,000-25000kms depending upon type of driving. Runs a fully synthetic
longlife oil and costs about 50% or less than a Toyota to service by the
dealers
Oil and filters are cheap.Not worth the risk. Dump it regularly and be safe

John Rowe Qld Australia
BN1BT7