[Healeys] Truth or Fiction in Answers

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Truth or Fiction in Answers
From: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 20:50:09 -0600
Patrick signs off that the lives in Sydney, yet claims pythons, possums,
Lizards as being common. I thought perhaps he had seen to many episodes of *Are
You Being Served*.

Then I realized that I live in Downers Grove, about 10 miles of urban sprawl
from Chicago. We have deer, foxes, coyotes, possums, skunks, and red tailed
hawks. There are peregrine falcons in Chicago. They were introduced to keep
the pidgeon populations in check.

We used to have rabbits and feral cats, but I suspect the foxes and coyotes
took care of them.

Jack