Re: [Healeys] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:06:28 +0000
Just thinking ... if the mice have to use the tires ( or stands ) as their
access point, how about a sheet under each tire ( or stand )?

( Would a dryer sheet have an adverse effect on the tire? )

RD

> Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 09:36:35 -0500
>
> Burt,
> How many sheets per car?
> I put about six in the interior, four in the trunk, and a couple under
> the hood. Is that enough?
> Charlie
>
> ahy3000@comcast.net wrote:
> > Jack,
> >
> > I do this every winter - unheated garage in Massachusetts. I use the
cheapest Wal-Mart brand dryer sheets. Make sure you put some under the seat
bottoms (in the holes in the seat pans), in the heater box doors, and
everywhere you think some critters will make a nest. Once the snow melts and
you start thinking about driving again, you'll have a fresh smelling Healey!