Re: [Healeys] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 18:30:16 +0000
So, perhaps we better rethink the mice in exhaust systems getting expelled out
at high velocity.  Maybe it's not the exhaust expelling them, maybe they're
just jumping!!!  ;)

I must say that I'm amazed when I see squirrels and chipmunks doing things
like running on power lines or climbing up or down vertical walls or jumping
from tree to tree.  I guess I shouldn't be too surprised at what mice can do
too.