Re: [Healeys] 100 Engine rebuild

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 Engine rebuild
From: robert westcott <55healey@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 21:10:47 -0800
My new strainer was almost an inch too deep with the new aluminum pan
(It is thicker than the steel). I took the strainer apart and cut 3/4"
off the bottom of the screen and spot welded it back together, I also
needed to shorten the supply tube so the pan could fit without
crushing the strainer.  If you need pics send me a note.  My old one
was in shreds.

Rob