Re: [Healeys] 100M on ebay?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100M on ebay?
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 22:49:27 +0100
Btw. I never understood/understand the hype about these Warwick kit
modified Healey 100s.
For me they are 100s with some sportive extras. The way the kit was
installed was not very professionally done (bended cross brace etc.) and
the cars had, except the additions known, no upgrading which makes them
really interesting for a collector. No real hightech installed, just a
modkit fitted what every normal garage could do.
So for me this glorification of these 100Ms it really something I cannot
share.
But that's just my personal opinion.
Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY