Re: [Healeys] 100M on ebay?

To: gilbert gauthier <comkanuk@cgocable.ca>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100M on ebay?
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 22:24:27 +0000 (UTC)
Is it just me, or do the louvers on the bonnet--and possibly the bonnet
itself--appear incorrect; i.e. too far apart? I'm working from memory, but on
our M I think the louvers are closer together.

Cheers,
Bob (whose dad found a factory 100M in the local newspaper and bought it--bless
his heart)

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

I ask the guy how come the brace were not bent and he told me that
they were bent when they were not a real factory M.

Some are real one some are not as we can see .

giby

Looking for a M with good history at an affordable and realistic
price :-)