Re: [Healeys] led brAke lights fro rear reflectors (scan)

To: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] led brAke lights fro rear reflectors (scan)
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:20:03 +0800
Guys -

The LEDs that Pep Boys sells are just typically bright and put out less
total light than an 1157, but if behind the car may be comparable to an
1157.

The Eagle Eye 5 lights that Autolumination sells are VERY bright, much
brighter than a traditional brake bulb.  I put them back there for safety.
They may be expensive but they are a different animal altogether.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX