Re: [Healeys] Keep left

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Keep left
From: Bernard Cristalli <bcrist@club-internet.fr>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:39:34 +0100
Trains roll on the left track all over the world.
I used to have RHD cars here (France, LHD).
Once I had been called at night, half awake, I stepped into my wife's
car which was the first to go in the drive way and...
"Bloody, they to the driving wheel!"
I was seating on the passenger's seat.

Bernard

Peter Schauss a icrit :