Re: [Healeys] Reno Red - revisit

To: <Wwycoffbn7@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Reno Red - revisit
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 23:36:56 -0500
Bill,

If you desire to have a non standard colour scheme for a particular series,
such as the example you mention BN4-L-O/29609, that will be fine for that
particular car with no deduction. That will not hold true for "any BN4",
just the particular one listed. If you for instance have a later BN4  built
after the time period the colour was known to be available, you cannot hold
up this earlier instance as being suitable to substantiate your desire for
Reno Red.
There is a description of standard deductions in the National Concours
Committee Guidelines dealing with these instances of "standard colours"
being applied to a car outside of the known time period.

Rich Chrysler