Re: [Healeys] Left is right

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Left is right
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:34:06 -0000
<snip> They noted that at the point where the quarry entrance/exit had been,
the earth was more compacted on the right side of the entrance than on the
left. Obviously wagons .... arrived empty and left full, so when they came
in and when they went out, they always drove to the left <snip>

You are saying that if the ground was more compacted on the right it means
the heavy vehicles leaving the quarry were on the left?
And wasn't this observation one made in an Italian quarry - or so my
internet searching said!

GRD