Re: [Healeys] YOM plates for california

To: <eyera3@gmail.com>, <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] YOM plates for california
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:24:45 -0800
I found someone at the Sacramento DMV who will try to help me. All I have to
do is photo copy the plate and my Heritage cert. The plate is stamped 63 and
my BJ8 was made in 63. She sounded positive. But the law is poorly written,
the employees are poorly trained and frankly they don't give a damn.
Rich Kahn