Re: [Healeys] harbor freight jacks

To: <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] harbor freight jacks
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 12:29:16 -0800
Be cautious with these jacks! I purchased one and loved the up part but it
crashed coming down every time. Scared the s--- out of me first time. I could
have been under it. I went back to the HF store and tried their floor models.
Same thing. I like it to come down slowly especially if I am putting jack
stands under. I bought a low profile steel one that works well but weighs a
ton.

> From: healeymanjim@hansencc.net
> To: healeys@autox.team.net
> Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:36:50 +0000
> Subject: [Healeys] harbor freight jacks
>
> not sure if i bought the racing version, but they had aluminum jacks for
59.95 a while back and i had a 20percent coupon i tore out of a popular
science book from the barber shop.  i really love it because i do not have to
crawl out from under the car to move the jack like the old steel one.  the new
one is so light i can move it laying on my back and it has little handle on
the side.  doesn't get any better than that!   hjim