Re: [Healeys] harbor freight jacks

To: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] harbor freight jacks
From: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 22:25:38 -0700
Randy,

Well, The quality control group in China was trained by the finest
engineers that the Lucas folks could lend them at the time. I believe
they were from the wiring harness smoke containment group. :)

Interestingly, over the years of buying Harbor Freight stuff, I can
say that the quality has improved dramatically. We used to buy their
right angle gringers as "single use and toss" tools. Now they last at
least two, sometimes three uses. :)

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/