[Healeys] Blue material for dash needed.

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Blue material for dash needed.
From: Thomas Morrione <tjmorrio@colby.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:30:13 -0500
Does anyone happen to have a piece of blue material big enough to cover the
center of a BJ8 dash (where heater control is) that they9d be willing to
part with?  I9d be pleased to reimburse you for it and for postage. I only
need a bit about 11 X 17 inches. I9d like to put the dash together and get
it in before doing the whole interior (and that9s a ways away). I am hopeful
that a color match to the Heritage blue color later will be close enough
is that a reasonable assumption?
Thanks in advance.
Tom
65 BJ8 In Process