Re: [Healeys] Speaking of tire Pressure

To: Mark LaPierre <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>, Healey forum
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Speaking of tire Pressure
From: Jaap Aeckerlin <j.aeckerlin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:38:01 +0100
Mark, go to a professional tyre center and ask them to measure the pressure
of one of your tyres. Then get your three gauges out and measure as well.
Throw away the two gauges that are furthest out (or all three if they are
all three hopeless and buy a good one). Generally speaking it is not so much
the absolute value of your tyre pressure, it is far more important  that
both front/rear tyres have the same pressure.
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432