Re: [Healeys] Garage lift

To: "Wolfe, Dennis" <dewolfe@firstam.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Garage lift
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:31:04 -0500
Dennis,

I own two.  Bought one from Greg Smith Equipment
(http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/).  Nice folks to deal with and one
of their showrooms is local.  Bought the other one from Super Lifts
(http://www.superlifts.com).  Like the lift - I can walk underneath it
(6'9") but I could never get a straight answer as to when it would ship.

Keep in mind that the Healeys aren't very wide, so be sure that the
lift's main tracks/rails are close enough together.

Bob