Re: [Healeys] Speaking of tire Pressure

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Speaking of tire Pressure
From: "David Leong" <david@dleong.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:24:53 -0800
The advantage of N2 is that it comes from a tank.

Air from an N2 tank is dry. Ambient air has a lot of moisture. If you could
provide regular air at 0% humidity, it would be just as good.

It is the moisture that affects the predictability of how the tires behave
with temperature, but I doubt anyone not in a racing environment would ever
notice.

Dave