Re: [Healeys] "No,

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] "No,
From: "David Masucci" <drmasucci@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:35:27 -0500
While I completely believe that modern cars a significantly safer than their
50's-60's counterparts, something doesn't seem right.

With an 80 MPH impact speed, I am amazed that the driver of the new Chevy
would only sustain foot injuries. Are there any experts on the list that
could comment. I was under the impression that at that impact speed, even in
modern cars your chances of serious injury or death is very high.

Dave
BJ8