Re: [Healeys] Start of the Japanese Auto Industry

To: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Start of the Japanese Auto Industry
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 20:26:18 -0800
I knew Bob Hall and his brother Jim back when they were first out of high
school.  The article is correct about him liking British cars.  In the group
of guys that hung together there was at various times 100-4, 100-6,
Spitfire, Sprite/Midgets, MGB, P1800 You get the idea.  He used the Lotus
Elan as a design inspiration for the Miata.