Re: [Healeys] Start of the Japanese Auto Industry

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Start of the Japanese Auto Industry
From: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:05:56 -0500
Back in the early '90s, I was baffled one day when I opened my latest Safety
Fast! (MG Car Club) magazine and saw a picture of a Miata in the Table of
Contents.

Turns out one of the Miata's Japanese designers owned a TC--and therefore
understood what a true sports car was like....

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA