Re: [Healeys] Chuck Key--No Healey content

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Chuck Key--No Healey content
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 19:38:27 -0800
We are getting more and more "off topic" questions such as this, garage
plan requests, etc.

In an attempt to keep the Healey List just that......

Many members of this List also belong to the Shop-Talk List which is a
much more appropriate forum for such questions.  If you couldn't find it
through Google, try here: http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/shop-talk

TIA

Bill
now just '53 Red Car :-)