Re: [Healeys] Longbridge Parts Needed

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Longbridge Parts Needed
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 13:34:51 +0100
Not only the average German, I do as well. It is the only place in
Europe where you can go faster than 130km/h and speeds well over 200km/h
are not uncommon. However it can be dangerous as many non-Germans are
not used to these high speeds and underestimate distances covered by
fast driving cars e.g. when they pull out to overtake.
There are not many Autobahn stretches left without a speed limit though.
Often the speed is (rightfully) restricted to 100, 120 or 130km/h
Prosit
Kees Oudesluijs
NL