Re: [Healeys] Longbridge Parts Needed

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Longbridge Parts Needed
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:51:57 +0100
Here in Europe its an insurance issue, when your car is stolen and was not
locked. The insurance would not pay in this case. Even when the given locking
system is somewhat doubtful, you need to lock your car with the measures given
otherwise no payment in case of theft.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----