Re: [Healeys] Autobahn speed limits

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Autobahn speed limits
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 19:52:18 +0100
Gary,
That would not surprise me. All our SatNavs we have here do that already and
tell you to reduce speed when you are above the limit. Think Mercedes delivers
all their cars with SatNavs. But there are nice young lady voices who tell you
that.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany.

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----