Re: [Healeys] Small Town in PA

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Small Town in PA
From: healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:15:53 -0500
The 21th of February 1970 I took my lovely bride to Ligonier PA for our
honeymoon. Strange word "honeymoon."  Anyway for Healey content, the
BN2 was not in service and it was snowing so we drove our 1957 Nomad
Wagon. Have not been back to Ligonier since.....It has always been
tough for me to see the beauty of a town in the dead of winter.
Aloha
Perry (Small)
Kailua HI