Re: [Healeys] Fw: Re: BN1 rear spring grease nippel

To: redlands ron davies <rnsdavies@verizon.net>, T+ B Willig <willig@wtnet.de>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Re: BN1 rear spring grease nippel
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:49:58 +0000
I should have added that I had the same problem in the past so my
extensions have a long thread with a lock nut as did Ron. The only
problem then is to tighten the lock nut. Fortunately I had a very long
socket that went over the extension with the extension made out of hex
material with the same A/F as the lock nut. Having made sure that the
extension was not going to 'bottom' on the shackle bolt I then just
tightened the whole assembly.

Regards

--
John Harper