Re: [Healeys] Grille surround and top cowl MkII BT7

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Grille surround and top cowl MkII BT7
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:23:49 -0800
does anyone have a youtube video or photo set of this process to go along
with these words. I'm a visual guy...
Just got my grill and radiator windage shields removed. never has a top
brow. Just got a brow.... really afraid to scratch the new paint, (once I
paint it) by reinstalling the grill and top brow..... I'm a couple of months
out from doing it, but already stressing.
Update on my resto....
right side rust repairs are finished, left side rear fender repairs almost
completed. Front fender bottom cut off, frame rust repairs in progress. New
panel on outside edge of door hinge  area just arrived.  Interior has beed
stripped to the metal. dash almost out. Hope to have at the paint stripper
by the end of the month.
cheers,

--
I Erbs