[Healeys] Alternator Mod Bracket

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] Alternator Mod Bracket
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 06:49:44 -0500
Here is another alternator bracket idea that some one from the list sent me
awhile ago.

Prices and accessories are included in the pics.  This is a less expensive
mod
from what I have found else where and seems to fit  lower and is less
obvious.

One amendment to add is that if you use spacers or stack several washers on
top of each
other you can use your original adjusting bracket underneath the alternator.
You can see that I made my own to use before I tried the spacer idea.   This
will extend the bracket out in front of the alternator fan so there is no
chance of the two interfering with each other.

This can be found on John Sims web sight www.healey6.com  under electrical,
"alternator bracket construction".

Mark