Re: [Healeys] B-J auction Kurt Tanner BN2 just sold for $40k

To: <healey100m@gmail.com>, <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] B-J auction Kurt Tanner BN2 just sold for $40k
From: Dan <jobu53@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:37:08 -0700
It wsn't listed as a 100M. It had certain dealer added options added like the
air box intake for the carbs. It did have the "M" badge in the grill. Last
night, due to weather, the tents at Russo Steele blew away. There was rumors
of a tornado about 5 miles from there. It's a mess here and I'm sure a lot of
the big bidders that frequent the Barrett Jackson Circus will not be there
this year. The airport was closed most of yesterday and we have received more
rain this week than we did all last year. Most of the 5 auctions that are here
this week have a lot of dirt for parking lots and staging areas and they are
now all sticky mud.

Dan Serrao
1963 BJ7
Fountain Hills, AZ

People who don't read the newspaper are uninformed, those who read the
newspaper are misinformed........ Mark Twain