Re: [Healeys] Carburettor trouble

To: Paul Leeks <Paull@glasgows.co.uk>, "healeys@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Carburettor trouble
From: Jonas Payne <jpayne@ThorCon.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 06:52:51 -0800
Paul,

If you used the Grose Jets that came with the rebuild kit, throw them out and
grab your old jet needles.  Never seen a set of the new jet needles that set
properly.

Chances are that either they aren't seating properly, or that your floats
aren't adjusted properly.

Jonas Payne
Director of Preconstruction
Thor Construction