[Healeys] BJ8 Photo

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Photo
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:31:04 +1100
G'day

I am preparing an article on the buying of a one-owner, divorce settlement BJ8
for just $15,000 - just send a deposit to an unnamed bank account in Eastern
Europe. I need a high resolution (ie printable in hard copy) generic > front
photo of a LHD BJ8, preferable without any means of identifying that it
belongs to anyone in particular.

Would anyone out there have one they can send me please?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia