Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Photo

To: "'rdavies1@cox.net'" <rdavies1@cox.net>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Photo
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:40:04 +1100
G'day Ron

I have just realised that I really have put my foot into it and that some will
probably think I am preparing a scam.

Sorry folks, but I am not. I have taken on the editorship for our magazine and
while I have written a piece I would like to add a photo with a sign that says
something like "For Sale - One Owner - Cheap."

Just ignore my drivel. However I still would like the photo. Perhaps a scan of
a photo in an original sales brochure would make even more distant from a
current owner/car.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia